#Cognizant is Hiring
• Gather detailed, specific, accurate, unambiguous business requirements and functional specifications
• Ensure Business analysis, Impact analysis, Gap analysis and System analysis are done to a high standard on defined projects and continuous improvement initiatives
• Assist with production support activities, when necessary, to help identify and resolve escalated production issues
• Play a key role in ensuring delivery from offshore center from vendor partners is on time and of high quality as per agreed SLAs.
• Excellent knowledge on and capital market (like bonds, derivatives) products
o Having knowledge of other financial products like Margin loans; Securitizations, or Credit Products (Corporate loans) would be added advantage
• Good understanding of regulatory and risk reporting (like credit risk, market risk, etc.)
o Hands-on implementation in Basel III, CCAR, or FRTB would be plus
• Clear understanding of Treasury & Risk function within a Financial institution
• Good understanding of end to end data life cycle management from sourcing, transformation, computation, and aggregation & reporting as related to regulatory reports
• Understanding of pricing calculation or valuation methodologies
o Experience with third party applications like Simcorp Dimensions, Riskpro application (or any other calculation engine) is a plus
• Strong hand in writing FRDs.
• Ability to read/write base SQL/Oracle syntax and base understanding of databases (joins, tables,…)
Qualifications and relevant experience
• Relevant experience of at least 5 years
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Regulatory Reporting or regulatory initiatives across banking and financial services.
• Preferred Educational Qualification - CA, MBA, CFA etc.
• Preferred professional certification like CAIIB, NCFM (Capital Market Modules), FRM (GARP), PRM (PRMIA), etc.
• SDLC/ Agile experience is mandatory
Apply Here: https://cogniz.at/35A8I1z