Engineering Manager Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
We Are Looking For Someone Who Has:
• Bachelor\'s degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline (Tier I colleges preferable).
• A track record of leading productive engineering teams.
• Successfully recruited great people to your teams.
• The ability to thrive on a high level of autonomy and responsibility.
• The desire to encourage a healthy work environment that’s both supportive and challenging.
• A genuine excitement to help engineers develop new skills and advance in their careers.
• Enough technical sense to ask engineers good questions about architecture and product decisions.
• 7+ years of relevant engineering and hands-on technical management experience
• Previous experience at good tech startups/product companies.
Good To Have:
• Strong hands-on experience in full stack development and architecture using NodeJS, MVC, microservices, UI & UX (React), ORM tool (Sequelize), CICD tools (Git, Jenkins, AWS).
• Excellent knowledge of RDBMS, SQL, NoSQL, Cache, Linux based systems.
$41 - 54 K/Year (Annual salary)
Onsite Bengaluru, Karnataka, India