#Cognizant is Hiring
• Hands-on experience in Level 2 Production Support responsibilities.
• Understanding of ITIL process[Incident, problem, configuration, change and release management]
• Participates in all stages of the service introduction and is responsible for all SLA/KPI’s agreetment.
• Responsible for component level requirements, analysis, design, code and test using different
• Perform key onsite activies such as owning client communication, onshore-offshore sync-ups, work prioritation, service stability, service improvements plans, joining relevant technical bridges to drive service resolution.
• Coordination of query resolution among different teams
I. Key Result Areas
• Clear understanding of SLA/KPI’s
• Ownership of production support BAU tasks.
• Track project progress and ensure on time delivery of service commitements.
• Ensure error free deliverables by driving adherence to quality assurance norms and guidelines
• Ensure Zero escalations from customer on tickets / requests resolved by team.
• Maintain transparent communication between onshore and offshore team to gain confidence.
• On time delivery of teams work requests that includes operational changes and functional enhancements.
• Groom individuals to avoid single point of failure to maintain service continuity.
• Deliver project status reports and service metrics at required periodicity
Business / Customer
• Service Stability
• Continuous Serivce Improvement plans
• Meeting SLA/KPIs
• Agree on clear scope of services in case of new services introduced.
• Participate and provide inputs for release planning
• Engages with Customer and drive status report meetings
• Give direction for work prioritization by service leads & team, incident/change/problem handling, meetings with customer
• Ensure adherence to contractual requirements including client security and compliance needs.
Project / Process
• Act as a primary point of contact for any escalations in the services reported.
• Responsible for end to end services for the application cluster / portfolio being managed.
• Deploy operational processes as defined in the process handbook
• Support Service Management / process related activities performed by the SMO with relevant delivery data
• Ensure adherence to operational processes (like creating problem records, performing timely RCA's, creating knowledge articles, maintaining application documentation etc.)
• Manage all Customer requests through effective queue management (prioritization of demand)
• Perform task and module level estimations and conduct reviews to ensure quality of deliverables as per organization expectation.
• Ensure schedule adherence for release requests and notify stakeholders in case of deviations.
• Follow up with internal and external stakeholders (Customer and Vendor liaison) to progress tickets to resolution.
• Coordinate with onsite and offshore teams as necessary during project delivery.
• Prepare or provide data for performance dash boards and management reports.
• Conduct periodic data analysis, perform RCA for any targets missed and customer escalations.
• Follow quality assurance norms and guidelines – log defects and track them to closure, track quality metrics and any defect leakage
• Ensure adherence to process quality measured through zero NC’s and observations on audits performed by DAG
• Participate and provide inputs for all internal/external audits related to project.
• Ensure complete KT to support teams before any production release.
• Prepare release notes and ensure application handbooks/documents are updated to reflect the changes made.
• Plan resource rotation to comply with Organization / Business Unit recommended Pyramid and Span
• Provide inputs for resource level projections (like leave plans, additional resource requirements etc.)
• Evaluate candidates during lateral hiring process
• Coordinate shift and on-call operations and logistics effectively to ensure smooth service commencement.
• Report Service performance on a periodic basis to the customer or Delivery Manager as required.
• Suggest areas for performance tuning, cost cutting (CPU utilisation reduction, memory usage reduction etc.)
• Look out for redundant, obsolete code modules and own decommission activities
• Coordinate DR/BCP exercises with offshore team
• Provide essential data for internal/external audits conducted at customer site
Apply Here: https://cogniz.at/2FCGwQU